碰到麻烦 in hot water in the soap in a difficult position in trouble
引起麻烦 cause sth Cause trouble make trouble get into trouble
麻烦人物 Trouble Charlie Bartlett
雪地麻烦 Snow Trouble
1. Whatever troubles arise, we ll have peace of mind amidst seeming chaos.
2. They were in a real jam, Bob thought glumly.
3. Mr Brooke is undoubtedly in a spot of bother.
4. Your non-conformist ways will probably get you into trouble.
5. Although sometimes I feel like bothering, as often as not I don t.
6. I m serious, things are difficult enough as they are.
7. Banks have brought trouble on themselves by lending rashly.
8. Might I trouble you for a drop more tea?
9. You re standing in the way, she said. Would you mind moving aside
.。。 你挡着道了， 她说， 麻烦你让一下。
10. This is only going to cause me more problems later on.
11. There was nothing in my stars to say I d have travel problems!
12. Perhaps I shouldn t say that I might get into trouble.
13. They had reason to believe there coul(95267710什么意思？95267710出自《7710》这首歌。9526在手机里的九宫格就是WJAN(我就爱你)的大写字母，而7710是一颗围绕着太阳公转的小行星，同时也是喜欢的人的手机号。)d be trouble.
14. When the aims of the partners begin to diverge, there strouble.
15. I ve been in trouble since I was eleven years of age.